Sunday, May 25, 2008

Johnny Cash

Okay, I just finished posting on Disney which just took me forever and my brain is becoming mush. While I've been trying to post pics in the right order, remember what we did, write it somewhat intelligently and thank God for spell check, I've been listening to some Johnny Cash. I know that sounds pretty random and odd but after Eric and I saw Walk the Line on tv a few weeks ago I downloaded some songs. Some are from the movie 'cause I actually like Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix version a little better like Jackson, It Ain't Me Babe and Wildwood Flower. But there's no replacement for Mr. Cash himself singing Folsom Prison Blues, I Walk the Line and A Boy Named Sue (a very funny song). I don't know how to put a song on the blog from itunes or I'd share.

No comments: