Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sarah's animal pictures from Williamsburg

When I went to Williamsburg with my family I saw lots of animals. First, I saw two horses with a carriage. Then I saw two oxen in the middle of the street. After that I saw a really pretty carriage with some more horses. Then I walked over to see the sheep. Sometimes there are baby lambs. As I was leaving I saw a dog and cat in a yard of a colonial house. The most surprising animals I saw were the four monkeys in a tree!








four monkeys in a tree

3 comments:

Katherine M. said...

Marie, Tell Sarah great pics and paragraph! Now, when I look back at things like Sarah's pictures and paragraph from when my girls were little--I consider such things treasures in my heart and mind. You seem to be such a kind, loving, and calm mother. What a blessing for your children and Eric.

Michelle said...

Great pictures Sarah! I enjoyed your story. :) ~Aunt Michelle

Kate Van said...

Oh beautiful banner guys! you can make one for every holiday! great job